What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we discloseany information to outside parties?
We may disclose and transfer aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We give you access to third party partners to provide you with certain services. We will provide those third parties with your transaction information and then those third parties will collect additional information if needed to provide you with the requested service, such as outside shipping companies to ship orders, and credit card processing companies to bill users for goods and services
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the site, including personal information:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, services providers, licensees and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to licensors, buyers, successors or other third parties in the event of any license, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) relating to JJR Clothing, Inc.;
- to fulfill the purposes for which you provide it;
- for any other purposes disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
- by law;
- to comply with legal process or governmental requests;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- to protect our operations or those of any affiliated entities;
- to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of JJR Clothing, Inc., any affiliated entities, you or others (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.); and
- to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on July 18th, 2017
5720 Arville Street
Las Vegas Nevada 89118